|Compositions||80% Baby Alpaca, 18% Nylon, 2% Lycra|
Baby Alpaca Socks for small children
• We take our wool from the finest part of Alpackad animals that breed in the Peruvian mountains.
• Alpacka wool is warmer than sheep but keeps you cool when hot.
• Natural Alpackaull keeps you away from strong, unpleasant smells and you do not have to wash them so often.
• Alpackaull has a very strong moisture absorption ability
• Even if the material has become damp, it still warms.
Note: These Baby Alpacka socks are not stuck at all and feel extra soft and comfortable against the skin.
Wash max 40 degrees. Made in Peru.